To prepare for clinical applications by understanding advanced radiotherapy techniques.
Course Learning Outcomes:
The physics and dosimetric properties of brachytherapy applications will be conceived;Understand the physics and dosimetric properties of stereotactic radiotherapy applications;Understand the physics and dosimetric features of 3D radiotherapy and IMRT applications, the necessity of quality controls, how they are applied and recorded; they will learn to ask the original question.
- Electron beam RT.
- Brachytherapy I.
- Brachytherapy II.
- Brachytherapy III.
- Quality Reliability and Quality Control I.
- Quality Reliability and Quality Control II.
- 3D conformal RT.
- midterm exam.
- Density adjusted RT (YART) I.
- Density adjusted RT (YART) II.
- Stereotactic RT.
- The image guide RT (IGRT).
- Proton Beam RT.
- Whole body radiation.