Mediso TH-33 Gamma Camera
Number of photomultiplier tubes: 33
Field of view: 26cm*26cm
Planar and tomographic image processing unit: Mediso/Interview
CAPINTEC CRC-15R DOSE CALIBRATOR
- Over 80 nuclides selectable by alpha/numeric key board with their half-lives
- Decay calculation Time Key allows activity calculation for pre and post-calibration.
- Stores data on 5 reference sources with decay corrected activity.
- LCD display with nuclide name, number, activity unit of measure and calibration number.
- Menu driven program for Mo-99 assay, with standard moly-shield or CAPMAC with automatic calculation.
- Built in QC programs and system test.
- Linearity test kit
- 120 cm working cabinet having the properties of a fume hood.
- 250 CFM blower power and 16 cm outlet diameter
- Material: steinless steel
- Shielding: 1/8″ lead
- Detector: ZnS: Ag
- Measurement modes : α and β-γ measurements
Half life measurement
- High sensitivity and homogenous response
- Perform calibration for more than 50 radionuclides
- Adjustable alarm level
QUALITY CONTROL AND PERFORMANCE PHANTOMS
Education and Research
Routine quality control and performance measurements of counting and imaging devices used in Nuclear Medicine
Optimisation of clinical protocols and algorithms
Optimisation of image quality in SPECT and PET systems
Developing hardware and software for image quality improvement
Workplace measurement program
On-the-job training for staff working with SPECT and PET systems
Acceptance tests, routine quality controls and reference measurements of counting and imaging devices used in Nuclear Medicine
DIAGNOSTIC RADIOLOGY IMAGING LABORATORY
Conventional X-Ray System
Analog Mammography System
C arm fluoroscopy system
Detectors and phantoms used during acceptance and quality control tests of conventional X-Ray systems and mammography systems
Total performance (Catphan-500) and dose measurement (CTDI) phantoms for Computed Tomography
Image quality and dosimetry phantoms for fluoroscopy systems
Flat Panel Digital Fluoroscopy system
Flat Panel Wireless Digital Radiography (DR) detector
Automatic X-Ray film processer, sensitometric devices and film screen combinations with different speeds
Body and organ phantoms (Rando, chest, leg, etc.)
X-Ray detectors with different sensitivities
Detectors for different X-Ray energies
Devices and equipments used for irradiation parameters and geometry tests
Simulation programs for different dosimetric studies