- Determination of radiation doses of patients for interventional radiology. Partially supported by TÜBİTAK, 1999-2001 (14. k $)
- Strengthening the Training Infrastructure of Medical Physics – Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology. IAEA Technical Assistance Project, 2001-2002 TUR/6/0/10 , 120 k$.
- Quantitative Evaluation and promotion of Patient Dose Reduction. In Radiology. Co-ordinated research project, IAEA -2003-2005, 15k$.
- Safety and efficiency for imaging using new equipment to support European Legislation. EU SENTINEL 2005-2007, FP-6 012909 , Voluntary Base.
- Radiation Technologies and applications. Project supported by Turkish State Planning Department, Project No: 2005 K120 130, 2005-2008 (3,2 M$).
- Optimization of radiation doses in digital radiology in military hospitals project with the partnership Turkish Military Health Department.
- Strengthen of Substructures of Institute of Nuclear Sciences’ Laboratories, Scientific Research Projects,06/03/2012 – 30/09/2014 (210 000 TL).
- Image Quality and Radiation Dose Optimization in Digital Imaging Systems Used in Diagnostic Radiology, The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey MFAG,15/05/2013 – 14/05/2015 (300 000 TL)